Greetings

Welcome to my blog, may you find hope, inspiration, peace and perhaps a chuckle or two!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Do you have a "fooljita" Scale?

Howdy!

I invented a new word in my blog update over at Word Press.  We are in the process of creating a site over there, but you'll find my blog over there now.  Why not hike on over and check it out.




We don't want to lose ya when we move!

http://www.kissedbythecreator.com/

or

http://kissedbythecreator.com/?p=58

Remember to change your RSS Feed so we can stay in touch.

Blessings,
Connie Pilston Shoemaker
Kissed by the Creator

2 comments:

  1. On my way over. Thanks.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I “followed” you last week on twitter, you were kind enough to follow me back. Thank you. I didn't see a place to comment on the new blog - so I'm doing so here.

    And your words, you are so right – we shouldn’t – but we do grade the sins. And we cannot be forgiven if we don’t forgive. I tried to soften that verse for years and finally just decided that Our Lord meant what he said. Since it’s my first time here I won’t have to adjust my RSS feed :)

    Thank you for this,
    God Bless and keep you and all of yours

    ReplyDelete